Wanderlust Passport- A Travel Journal
- ♢ An easy reference Trip Log of where you’ve been
- ♢ A Travel Wishlist to jot down the places you want to visit
- ♢ Color in Map for both US domestic and international travel
- ♢ Two sticker sheets
- ♢ Pocket in the back cover to store ticket stubs, receipts, and loose notes.
- ♢ Entry pages that have structure to jot down the important details of your adventures, and free space for writing, doodling, and pasting photos and keepsakes.
- ♢ Size: A5 Notebook. 5.8 x 8.3 Smythe Stiched to give the perfect lay-flat surface on any page.
- ♢ 110GSM pages- great for markers and pens.
- ♢ Included: Sticker Pack with 2 pages of stickers in the back pocket
- ♢ Cover is made of a durable, water-resistant, faux sued with an elastic wrap band.
- ♢ A hybrid between hardback and softcover, giving you just enough flexibility to shove into your backpack, and enough rigidity to write in it no matter where you are.
Chronicle your adventures in a meaningful way with the bobo design studio Wanderlust Passport.
The first travel journal designed by an actual traveler! The Wanderlust Passport is dedicated to documenting your travels and new experiences regardless of the type of traveler you are!
This journal is not just a blank notebook. It is not a “fill-in-the-blank” workbook with restrictive questions that don’t apply to the travels and adventures you are actually taking. The Wanderlust Passport is strategically structured to allow you to record your experiences while giving you the creative freedom to record your most prized memories. Trust us, this is guaranteed to become a living heirloom as you document new destinations and fill your book over time.
There is no right and wrong way to fill it out, only that you record what you want to remember. Follow #bobopassport for inspo and to see how others have filled their passports out
EACH PASSPORT CONTAINS:
Having lots of fun making entries and documenting
This is my second wanderlust passport and I love the thicker pages and yellow cover! My first passport lasted me a year and I loved filling it with my photos and memories. A great journal to collect memories and write about your adventures!
I keep journals for my travel. I like this one for using creativity along with writing a few notes. My hobby of scrapbooking takes more time and planning.mi will enjoy this one as a quicker way of keeping travel information.
I love the travel journals that I bought! We will use them for years to come to document our wonderful travel memories.
I totally love how the passport is designed. I can’t wait to use it when I do go on that adventure in the next few months. I might even buy other for a different trip.