Wanderlust Passport- A Travel Journal
- ♢ An easy reference Trip Log of where you’ve been
- ♢ A Travel Wishlist to jot down the places you want to visit
- ♢ Color in Map for both US domestic and international travel
- ♢ Two sticker sheets
- ♢ Pocket in the back cover to store ticket stubs, receipts, and loose notes.
- ♢ Entry pages that have structure to jot down the important details of your adventures, and free space for writing, doodling, and pasting photos and keepsakes.
- ♢ Size: A5 Notebook. 5.8 x 8.3 Smythe Stiched to give the perfect lay-flat surface on any page.
- ♢ Included: Sticker Pack with 2 pages of stickers in the back pocket
- ♢ Cover is made of a durable, water-resistant, faux suede cover.
- ♢ A hybrid between hardback and softcover, giving you just enough flexibility to shove into your backpack, and enough rigidity to write in it no matter where you are.
Chronicle your adventures in a meaningful way with the bobo design studio Wanderlust Passport.
The first travel journal designed by an actual traveler! The Wanderlust Passport is dedicated to documenting your travels and new experiences regardless of the type of traveler you are!
This journal is not just a blank notebook. It is not a “fill-in-the-blank” workbook with restrictive questions that don’t apply to the travels and adventures you are actually taking. The Wanderlust Passport is strategically structured to allow you to record your experiences while giving you the creative freedom to record your most prized memories. Trust us, this is guaranteed to become a living heirloom as you document new destinations and fill your book over time.
There is no right and wrong way to fill it out, only that you record what you want to remember. Follow #bobopassport for inspo and to see how others have filled their passports out
EACH PASSPORT CONTAINS:
I was disappointed in the journal....It was not at all what I was expecting. It is nothing more than blank unlined pages with a couple sticker sheets...I ordered two as I was gong to gift one to a friend but will not .The one thing i liked about it is the nice cover..
I got this as a graduation gift. Honestly, I thought I was not going to use it, but I took it on my trip to Australia and it is my favorite travel companion now. I can’t wait to finish this book and start on the next. Thank you for making such a cool journal! There is nothing else like it! The sticker sheets were awesome too!
I'm disappointed with the book. It doesn't lay flat for easy writing. The pages are too blank. I thought they would have some type of guidance for travel beyond the top little box for date and weather. Others may love it but I was very underwhelmed.
I am bummed that you are disappointed with the passport. Our product page where you purchased the Wanderlust Passport has lots of photos of the inside of the journal with the opening pages showing you some tips, tricks, and how to use the book. We also use a saddle stitch binding so it is a 100% layflat book regardless of the page you are using.
Everyone's style of travel is a little bit different, so we designed our book to be flexible for any kind of travel you take- whether that is flying, road trips, camping, domestic or abroad. We value your opinion and thank you for your feedback. I am happy to send you a link to a workshop I hosted with a travel book company that has all my creative journaling tips and tricks, and how I like to use the Passport. If that is of interest to you, I'm happy to send you a link.
Angie @ bobo design studio
I ordered two, one for me and one for my daughter-in-law. I couldn’t be happier with the quality. I wish I had had a few of these when I started traveling 40 years ago, but at least she will enjoy the layout as she and our son begin their adventures. Highly recommend for a gift! Can’t wait to use mine as well.
Love it. So pretty and easy to carry with me daily.